Spice up your Sunday roast with this delicious Honey & Ale Mustard roasted parsnips recipe by Cherry Tree Preserves, using their Wholegrain with Honey & Ale Mustard. Come and see them at The Eat & Drink Festival 2022 at stand F263 and shop from their wide range of preserves.
-The Cherry Tree Wholegrain with Honey & Ale Mustard
-Salt and pepper
-Drizzle of honey (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C.
2. Peel and chop your parsnips into rounds or thin batons.
3. Place the parsnip into a baking tray and cover generously in olive oil.
4. Add a few spoonfuls of The Cherry Tree Wholegrain with Honey & Ale Mustard and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Roast for 45 minutes - 1 hour.
6. Remove from the oven. If you like them sticky you can add a swirl of honey and mix in well!
You can serve your parsnips with a roast dinner, or if you have leftovers why not blitz them with some vegetable stock and cream and make a tasty soup?!